Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Bucket List

My high school graduation is in a week from tomorrow. In fact, the grading period ends tomorrow morning. In other words, I'm basically done with school. Yeah! Exciting, right?

I also haven't had a summer at home since the one following eighth grade. While working at a summer camp is an extraordinary experience, I am so happy for a summer of relaxation; for a summer with my best friends; for once last summer in my home town before I go off to college.

This summer I want to...
  • Go on morning walks
  • Eat more meals outside, like breakfast
  • Get another ear piercing 
  • Read. Read. Read.
  • Road trip 
  • Go to the fair
  • Attend an outdoor concert
  • Update this blog
  • Eat a huge Cinnabon roll
  • Camp in my backyard
  • Stargaze 
  • Learn guitar (for real this time, ha!)
  • Have picnics 
  • Sit by a campfire on the beach
  • Workout regularly
  • Meet with God several times a week
  • Go on a cute date
  • Swim
  • Go to a drive-in movie
  • Host parties

If I sat here forever, this list would go on forever. 
But I won't, so this list won't. 

A list of 20 is a solid list.

2 comments: