"Taco Bell is SO good!"
"I will love you forever if you bring me Taco Bell."
"Take me to Taco Bell so I know it's real."
These are some unexaggerated examples of phrases I have heard involving the fast food restaurant Taco Bell. Kind of ridiculous, right? To hear about Taco Bell several times a week, all over social networking sites? I've started to think that this Americanized Mexican restaurant has become severely overrated…
But, I like to think I'm a person who will give the benefit of the doubt before completely dismissing something. Don't get me wrong, I've never had anything against Taco Bell, really. I just thought it was spoken of too highly. Anyways, I think I was wrong.
Today I had the Grilled Steak Soft Taco, and let me tell you, it was delicious. The tortilla was perfectly warmed and softened, with a flawless contrast of cool sour cream and tender steak. And just a few weeks ago I tried breakfast at Taco Bell. I had the Waffle Taco. My only complaint was that there wasn't more of it…
Today I had the Grilled Steak Soft Taco, and let me tell you, it was delicious. The tortilla was perfectly warmed and softened, with a flawless contrast of cool sour cream and tender steak. And just a few weeks ago I tried breakfast at Taco Bell. I had the Waffle Taco. My only complaint was that there wasn't more of it…
Maybe I've been too hard on Taco Bell praisers. Maybe now I understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment